Background

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

p.s. Another Reason To Love Ukrop's

Just have to add that we swung by Ukrop's yesterday to pick up a few items and were able to park in the space designated for "Expecting Moms and Parents With Infants." I haven't seen stork parking since I lived in Utah, and I love it! It's such a wonderful service to those who have that extra load to carry -- whether in the belly or in the car seat.

Okay, enough about Ukrop's. But don't be surprised if I apply to do p.r. for them someday!! ;)

6 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

I LOVE STORK PARKING!!! They have it at Bloom too. But NOT at the hospital where I spent the weekend. GO figure.

Unknown said...

I wish we had a Ukrops. You are so lucky to have special parking. It must be the van :-)

senategirl said...

oh, hat is soooo nice! I know every place in town that has stork parking!

Michelle said...

This is the first I've heard of stork parking. What a brilliant idea!

Bubbles said...

Dang, I haven't ever seen parking like that. That would be handy by the mall for sure! Hey, how do you find such cute wallpaper for your blog? Mine is sooooo boring.

Jenny said...

melissa ~ go to cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com. They have a great selection of wallpaper! Let me know if you need tips on applying one to your blog. :)