Background

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

He's A Little Boy!!!


We love spring for obvious reasons. Check out the blue, blue sky in this picture! This was a perfect day for a walk outside.

Aaron may only be six months old, but I hardly feel like he's a "baby" anymore. I feel like he has instantly become a little boy. While he may not be crawling around yet, he can easily get from A to B in a few swift rolls. And he doesn't use words yet, but he can jabber up a storm in his sweet baby talk and laugh with the best of 'em. He grabs at everything he sees and sticks anything he can get his hands on in his mouth (don't worry, just toys and such.) It's getting harder to contain him!

Thankful for this entertaining bouncer that provides hours of enjoyment for the mobile little guy. This is the best toy ever. The Fisher-Price safari jumperoo. Parents: YOU NEED ONE. :) Aaron loves to bounce, bounce, bounce in it. It's a great toy for getting all that restless energy out of his system and for strengthening his leg muscles! It's also loaded with all kinds of interesting toys and plays music, too. (Of course it does!) It's a good solution for our living situation since our townhouse is small and there's not a whole lot of room for him to roll around.

It's the next best thing to being outside. :) He's a great little boy. We're loving him!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am losing my baby too. It happens after the first 3 months. I almost wish he'd stay a baby forever since it goes soooo fast.

Looks like Aaron is loving VA!! He is one lucky little guy to live in the state of love. I hope your van has a VA is for Lovers sticker on it!!

Heidi said...

He sure is a cute little boy. I can't believe he's already 6 months. It looks like you guys are having a great time out there.

Michelle said...

He is looking more and more like a little boy in these pictures. Isn't it fun to enjoy each of the stages of your baby's life?

Mollie said...

He is so cute! What proud parents you must be... :) Oh, and I love the fact that you bought a minivan! That is great. Those things are pretty nifty though. I'm sure we'll be purchasing one when the kiddies come!
Love you sweetie!!!
xoxox,
Mol

Halliday's said...

Ahhhh... anything like a jumper/bouncer that keeps a little guy happy is nice. I think it's time we invested in one of those. Neither the swing nor the bouncer seat is cutting it these days for Hugh. I've got to do something!! And Aaron is soooo cute! I wish they wouldn't grow up so fast! : ) Love you!

Andrea Kruse said...

Very cute! Owen has the same jungle jumparoo... I think Sofie does, too. I also love the new one out that is a horse and neighs, gallops, and plays "cowboy" songs. We swap them out so Owen always has a new "ride".

We finally gave up on the door frame jumper. I was too worried that he would bonk his noggin.