Background

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Which Jane Austen Heroine Are You? (Just for Fun) :)

My friend, Erin, sent me this quiz. Apparently I'm most like Emma Woodhouse of "Emma", portrayed by Gwyneth Paltrow. (Do love her hair!) :)

Here's the description: You Are...Emma Woodhouse!
You are Emma Woodhouse of Emma! You like being the queen of your social circle (small and provincial as it may be), and feel it's your duty to help those less influential than you. You often meddle in the affairs of others, though you do it with a pure heart. You are often deluded in your flights of fancy, but your good intentions and creative spirit make you someone anyone could like.

Hmmm ... :)

I am Emma Woodhouse!


Take the Quiz here!

2 comments:

senategirl said...

Oh, I just took the test myself. What fun! I'm Lizzy Bennett! You are soooooooo Miss Woodhouse. Quite the social butterfly!

Tana said...

I guess I am an Elinor Dashwood - now I guess I'll have to watch the movie to find out if that is a good thing or a bad thing!