Background

Friday, April 25, 2008

Amazing Woman!


(Her -- not me!) It's been great to catch up with old friends since being back here. Here's another girlfriend I've known since I was young(er). We grew up down the street from each other, and we attended church together. This dear friend, Jennifer, swung by for a few hours last night. She lives in Philadelphia, but she's in Virginia on vacation visiting her family. She's a resident physician specializing in OB/GYN. She's thinking of furthering her speciality to high-risk pregnancies. I have such successful friends! I'm so proud of Jennifer. She's worked very hard to get to where she is today! We had fun playing catch up, and Aaron loved the company. I think he enjoys seeing a different face occasionally! Notice how big he's getting?? (Hence the name 'Chunks' -- Mike's term of endearment for him.);)

3 comments:

senategirl said...

What a handsome little devil! ;)

Tell your friend there are not enough high risk obgyn's around. My sister, is having a TERRIBLE pregnancy and her life has been on the line several times. She finally got a high risk dr and he got a lot of flack for taking her on earlier than normal. He is awesome!

Inspiration Station said...

Hi Jenny!
So fun to see you visiting with Gina and Jennifer now that you are back in the area. It is so great to hear how they are doing. I didn't remember that Gina had a baby and Jennifer was an obgyn. So awesome! And I'm jealous you got to see the cherry blossoms. Love the song on your blog. :)
Love ya,
Mindy

Michelle said...

I love hearing about all these fascinating people that you know, Jenny. Thanks for sharing your life through this blog. Miss you.