Background

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Twins for a Day (Or a Few Hours, Anyway)





Yesterday I caught a small glimpse of what it'd be like to have twins. I watched Sophie, the daughter of our friends Mia and Carl, while they went bike riding with Mike (I could never keep up with them, so I stayed behind with the babes.) The two little ones were so cute together and, interestingly, appeared happiest just laying by each others' side. That doesn't mean I'd wish for twins EVER, but it was fun for a few hours (they're serious riders.) :) I think it was fun for Aaron, as well, to chill out with someone his own age for a bit.

Then later that evening the Schreiners came back, and we enjoyed Chinese food together. It's so fun having such great friends. Love you guys!

In the second picture, Aaron is about six weeks old and Sophie, two. My how they've grown and changed! (Aaron is five months old today, by the way. Time's a flyin'.)

Mia actually is a twin, so she really could have twins someday :), seeing how it's in her genes and all ... ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute! Andrew has those same blue pajamas (the ones Aaron is wearing in the current photo)and he wore them today. Aren't they sooo soft =)

J. Melody said...

Jenny,
With the baby and all I've gotten behind on your blog.You've been busy. Looks like the Virginia move is official. It'll be so nice to be close to your families. I'm sad we didn't make it to Oregon. Now, we'll just have to take you up on your invitation to come visit you in Virginia:)

Michelle said...

Oh what darling babies! I love the comparison pictures, showing how much they've changed in such a short amount of time. How wonderful of you to watch them both!