Background

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ode To My Husband (Surprise!)

First comes love


Then comes marriage


Then comes life in scenic Oregon




Then comes my pregnant belly (me with friends Mindy and Laura)


Then comes my homemade, delicious, almond-flavored birthday cake that Mike made me (he tried to re-create the fantastic flavor of our wedding cake, made by former roommate/culinary genius Jen Rybicki.) He was successful! Gotta give him points for creativity (who knew he had mad cake-making and decorating skills?) :)




Then comes Aaron :)


Stay tuned for the rest of our story ...

I love weddings, and I especially loved ours. :) Happy anniversary, Sweet! About a week early, but we'll be packing up our computer soon and en route to Virginia the day of our anniversary, so I'm posting this early.

I've made some of the greatest friends of my life in the past two years, and the greatest of them all is Mike. He is wonderful. He never ceases to amaze me with his helpfulness, kindness, forgiving nature, wisdom, and compassion toward others. I am truly thankful for him.

I love you, Mike! I look forward to many more years with you and our little crew! :)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! The two of you make a great couple. I'm so glad that you found one another to share your life's journey. Aaron is a lucky guy to be part of your family.

Heidi said...

happy Anniversary!! You guys are adorable. I love the "sweet" that you guys call each other. So cute.
Good luck on your packing and your flight. We'll miss ya.

Jon said...

I was his room mate for years and he never made me a cake...

Inspiration Station said...

Happy 2nd! I'm so glad you have each other and now sweet Aaron. Best of luck packing and heading back East. We sure will miss having you closer in OR, but we always seem to connect wherever we are and I'm so glad for that.
Love ya!

Bubbles said...

Time really does fly huh? So happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this post!! You looked FABULOUS pregnant and what a pretty bride you were. Happy Anniv. Your family is too cute for words. =0)