Background

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Magnificent Melanie!


Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Melanie, happy birthday to you!

Happy 30-something birthday to my understanding, faithful, smart, friendly, grateful, loyal, beloved, wisecracking, compassionate sister. You are lovely!!

We love you, Melanie! Thank you for being a sweet sister, a fantastic mom (why do you think I'm constantly calling you for mothering advice?) :), and a wonderful aunt. I love being your sister. Thank you, as well, for raising sweet, beautiful, fun, intelligent girls whom we love and adore so much. We love (brainiac) Uncle Mike, too!

Hope you have a great day! May the sun shine on you in upstate NY today!

Here's a picture of Aaron with Mel's youngest, darling Lucia (love that hair!), and her look-alike Cabbage Patch doll. ;) Taken at our parents' house in Virginia.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey Jenny- I finally looked up your blog it is so cute. I am going to add you guys to ours so we can keep in touch.

melanie said...

thanks for thinking of me. lucia's hair looks so crazy in that picture!

Michelle said...

I love it that you will be closer to your sister and family now that you are headed back to Virginia. Aaron will love growing up with his cousins and Aunt Melanie.

marc said...

I still can't believe you and Mike are married! What happened to my two friends!!! :)

And I can't believe you're moving!