Background

Saturday, June 14, 2008

We Fancy Father's Day :)


I love Father's Day. And it's a first for Mike, so I thought I'd honor and thank him by compiling a list of reasons why he is a remarkable father:
  • He makes food for Aaron the minute he walks in the door from work, even before thinking about feeding himself.
  • He brings Aaron to me in bed every morning so I can feed him. (Are you waking him up, Sweet?!)
  • He makes Aaron laugh like nobody else can, and it's the sweetest laugh I've ever heard! (No bias.) ;)
  • He frequently takes Aaron swimming in the evenings to give me a break -- and to cool off. (Welcome to summer in VA!)
Wow! How lucky am I?! Thanks, Mike, for being a great daddy and for all you do for our family!! I love you! (Aaron does too -- he just doesn't know how to tell you yet.) :)

Love and thanks to Grandpas Steve and Wayne for being super supportive, loving, and kind to our little family. Happy Father's Day!!

Love all you dads! Hope you have a great day.

p.s. We're buying a house!! We close in July. Details coming soon :)

2 comments:

Inspiration Station said...

What a good husband to give you a break in the evenings. Can't wait to hear the news about your new place!
Mindy :)

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear about your new house. Congrats to you!! I love your blog background