Background

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

He Can Shake It

Little Aaron dances, too! He'll even do it on command now. It's great. (Sorry the video is a little shaky at first - I'm doing a little dance of my own.) Today I joined the thirty-something club (no need to get specific,) and Aaron kept me smiling and laughing all day with his cute little dance. (Taking after his mama.) :)

It was a great, albeit busy, day. I had no idea buying a house was so involved!!! Sheesh! :) Mike treated me to a wonderful dinner on Saturday at an amazing Thai restaurant (we couldn't wait till today.) We had our usual, yummy dessert: mangoes and sticky rice, the perfect combination of sweet and salty. Then I bought some delicious cupcakes yesterday. Again, couldn't wait till today. (I'm one to stretch things out.) Today? Mike came home with lime tortilla chips and Swiss cheese - what a combo! - and the best card I've ever received. Thanks dear! Then we headed out to watch a bike race at a local park (Mike's idea.) :) Oh, and Aaron and I went shopping during the day (my idea.)

Mike said he's getting me a treadmill for my b-day (I'm posting this on the blog so he'll be socially committed.) He said we'll buy it when we get into the house, makes sense. Yahoo! I'm a treadmill fan; they help me maintain my pace. And it'll be awesome to have one for when the weather isn't conducive to exercising outdoors, which has been the case lately.

So, here's to Aaron and his cute dancing. I'm sure he'll appreciate this post later! :)


6 comments:

Inspiration Station said...

Aaron is so cute doing his little happy dance! Does it only do it when he's eating? I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday, spreading it out over a few days.
Love ya,
Mindy

Jenny said...

Hi Mindy! Used to be just when he was eating, now he'll do it at random times;)

Michelle said...

Hope you had a very wonderful birthday, Jenny! Aaron is so cute doing his little moves. What a sweetheart!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday, Jenny. I'm glad it was wonderful. Aaron is darling doing his jig. I love this age.

Halliday's said...

So cute! And a "Happy B-lated Birthday to you!" Ahh... treadmills.. What do you think of ellipticals? Maybe someday... : )

Jenny said...

Stephanie, ellipticals? It's totally a personal preference. I do better with treadmills, but I have friends who have an elliptical and love it. Personally, I think the elliptical is harder (maybe that's why I like the treadmill better.) :) I would go with whatever you think you'll actually use. :)