Background

Thursday, February 14, 2008

So Much Love



If this slogan doesn't inspire you today, I don't know what will! ;) (Gotta love our home state's travel and tourism motto.)



These delicious, homemade personalized Valentine's cookies were prepared for us by some friends. What a cute idea, huh? Thanks, Meg!

Thought this quote was interesting, and appropriate for the day: "Love is much nicer to be in than an automobile accident, a tight girdle, a higher tax bracket, or a holding pattern over Philadelphia." - Judith Viorst :)

Want to add that I love my husband, Mike, for being such a wonderful, kind, helpful, fun, and devoted husband and father. Of course I love my little sweets, too. How could Valentine's Day get any better than this?

Hope your day is full of love, affection, and lots of yummy treats. Happy Valentine's Day!

We love you!
J, M, and A :)

6 comments:

Jason Heilpern said...

Pictures are not showing up?

Michelle said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you! Thanks for sharing the adorable quote!

Unknown said...

I am going to have to steal your Va is for lovers picture and put it on my blog!! We just got back and had a great time. I ate at Neimans for you!! Happy V-Day.

Unknown said...

okay, I stole your pictures and it's on my blog. I hope you are not mad. check it out. =)

J. Melody said...

When I think of romantic places, Virginia doesn't exactly come to mind. Cute slogan though. Thanks for your sweet phone message and blog posts. All is well here with new baby. We had a relaxing Valentines...all of us crashed on the couch by 8pm. :)

Inspiration Station said...

Gotta love that slogan! Thank you also for my birthday card! It so made my day. You're the best. I just went to my cousin's wedding in SL. She married Aaron Hunt, the brother of Stew (he was in our ward on condo row). Do you remember him? Small world, huh!