Background

Monday, October 29, 2012

Sweet moments I want to remember!

Today Aaron paid me a great compliment. He said, "Mom, you're prettier than a princess, even with your big, enormous belly!" Thanks! (I think) ;)

The other day Grant and I were making cookies together. He looked over at me and said, "Mom, you're pretty. Even a princess."

I think all little boys think of their mom this way. Their compliments keep me going. I know they're well intended even if they do remind me of my largeness! :)

---

A funny comment from Aaron: "Mom, are we in a movie?"
"No Aaron, this is real life."

---

Granty did the the sweetest thing the other day. The boys were with me at the doctor's office. I was about to get a shot, and Grant looked at me and said, "It's gonna be okay." Then he took my hand and held it the whole time! It was so sweet. Aaron buried his face in the chair because he didn't want to watch. I can't blame him! :)

---

The other day Grant said, "Boys grow up to be cowboys. Girls grow up to be princesses."






No comments: