Background

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Baby Shower


My friends Amanda Lown, Amanda George, and LaDawn Austin hosted a gorgeous baby shower for me last weekend. They pulled out all the stops. It was so beautiful (these women know how to throw a party,) and I felt a lot of love and support. We received a ton of diapers and lots of cute girl clothes. We felt very blessed! A few women from the neighborhood came, a couple from different church congregations, and quite a few from our congregation. It was a good mix of people. I am thankful to have a variety of friends -- it adds to the spice of life!

The room was beautifully decorated. I loved the shabby chic theme going on. My friend LaDawn even broke out her beautiful china for the occasion. I was scared to use it since I am so clumsy when I'm pregnant! The food was DELICIOUS!

My friend painted this gorgeous two-part painting for the baby room. So lovely! I also received the darling bassinet to the left.



 Someone made this beautiful baby blanket. I definitely wasn't used to seeing this much pink! Guess I should get used to it. We are definitely ready for the baby to arrive. We can't wait!! Only about seven weeks till my due date. Woo-hoo! I can make it! (Just get me through Christmas!) :)



1 comment:

Inspiration Station said...

Wish I could have been there to shower you! So excited for this precious girl to make an appearance soon. Love ya!