Background

Monday, June 25, 2012

My New Bike and Pregnant Belly!


It seemed appropriate to pair the two together (the bike and the pregnant belly) since they're both fairly new to us!

I look really weird in this picture -- sorry! I don't think I could have gotten Mike to take any more pictures though :) My belly has already popped and I'm only three months along! (Oh, by the way, I'm pregnant!) A friend of mine who's an ob/gyn told me my uterus is more flexible since I've already had a couple kids -- hence the fact that I'm showing earlier. Anywho, I just hope I don't keep growing at this rate to the end. :)

We're excited to be expecting again and feel very blessed. We'll meet our new baby January 7 or thereabouts. Perfect weather in which to bring home a baby in Arizona! We're excited to meet him/her!

And Mike bought me this gorgeous bike for my birthday. It's exactly what I wanted. It's yellow with a cute basket up front. We already cruised around the neighborhood as a family unit Saturday night. :) Aaron and I were up front, and Mike stayed behind with Grant -- though they weren't too far behind! It was so fun to pedal beside Aaron. Here's to many more family adventures! Thanks, Mike, for the great bike! Love it.

p.s. And Grant is the cute curly haired boy standing next to me!

3 comments:

Inspiration Station said...

Love the new bike. It is the perfect color--yellow, your favorite! Grant is so cute with his curls. My D. could be his twin!

Jenny Ramsey said...

oh...that's where you told me. i missed it!! well congrats girl!! so happy for you!!!

Bronwynn said...

Jenny you are pregannat! I am so excitd for you! I love your bike and belly! You look great.