Background

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Little Aaron Loves the Park!

The weather was fabulous today. Some friends invited us to the park, and it was so great to be outside and breathe some fresh air. I discovered how much Aaron adores the slide ... I think he went down it at least 20 times. Can't complain though. I am so glad this boy loves to be outside! I can thank his Dad for that. :)



Little Aaron lining up behind his friend Oliver.



Getting ready to take the plunge.



And he's off!



"Just ten more times, Mom!" :)



Loved the swing, too!

5 comments:

Traci said...

I prefer the swings. The slide is okay too. He looks so cute in his adidas outfit and sneaks. Yay for good weather!

Inspiration Station said...

What a cutie! Isn't it great to enjoy this spring weather. I know we are loving it. Aaron's slipper is on its way. You should get it this weekend! Love ya!

Michelle said...

What a great outing at the park! I'm so glad that you're enjoying some sunshine and good weather. He's going down the slide like such a big boy!

Halliday's said...

Now that is a cool swing! I think I'd like to take a ride in that too! : ) I believe little ones were just meant to live outdoors( much to my dismay yesterday-- in which I didn't get a thing done inside), but Hugh and Ana had a blast and I suppose I had a little fun too. : )

senategirl said...

Now that is one good looking kid! :)