Background

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Picture Happy

Mike's been having fun experimenting with taking pictures. Here are a few glamour shots. ;)







There are so many leaves in the yard, Mike decided Aaron was old enough to earn his keep.

This is what happened when Mike took the rake away. Well! Apparently someone likes the rake! Needless to say, he got it back. :)


And to end on a happy note, here's a shot of Aaron sporting his sweet new haircut. I love how the short do makes his cheeks appear all the more kissable! :)


(Aaron at 15 months old.)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a good little outdoor helper. My parents would use FHE as an excuse to get us to do yard work :)

Inspiration Station said...

Aaron is so sweet Jenny! I love these photos of him. And you look extra spiffy in your goggles. I never heard that trick. I'll have to try it next time I have to cut an onion. It's amazing you have so many leaves when we can't even see the ground with all the snow we're having here.

amylouwhosews said...

What a sweet face he has!!!

Heidi said...

Jenny,

He is just absolutely adorable, and so grown up. I can't believe how much he's changed. What a handsome little guy.

Maddy said...

he is so cute! I haven't seen you guys in forever. We'll have to get together soon... or have another mommy night out. Yep, I think that's what we should do!

Michelle said...

Jenny, he is so adorable! What a good little helper to his Daddy. It's so great that you're starting him out so young!

Halliday's said...

Jenny!!! Aaron is such a cutie! I would dare say he looks rather suave in his new do! : )