Background

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I love this little girl!

.
I love this little girl oh so much! She's growing up too fast! Her hair is getting long; we can pull it back in pigtails. She is at such a darling age -- I can honestly say that I don't want her to grow up. I want her to be this little forever. She gives great, long hugs; is so fun; and keeps us all on our toes. She snorted today when she laughed, and I thought it was adorable. I don't want her to change. I want her to love me like this forever. I want her to be this sweet, this fun, this cuddly and cute forever. I want her to be as loyal to me in 15 years as she is today. But alas, I know she will grow up and change, so I am trying to savor these precious days, each sweet hug. Mike commented today that time is going so fast -- that the months are going by like weeks. It is so, so true. The months feel like weeks. I honestly don't like it. It's going too fast. All we can do is enjoy this time -- it is such a gift. It seems as soon as Aaron started kindergarten, time started zooming by (Kathryn was right about how fast time would start going once he started school.) I am so glad Sami has two amazing big brothers who love her and are (generally) so sweet with her. Sami wants to be wherever they are and doing whatever they're doing. I hope they make good choices so she will follow suit. She has captured all of our hearts, and we'll never be the same because of her. She is everything I wanted and more. What a sweet and kind gift from Heavenly Father. So glad I got my girl! (Photo taken by my dear friend Margot)

2 comments:

Inspiration Station said...

My favorite baby stage is when you plop them on your hip and carry them around. Sami is so cute! I'm glad you got your girl too.

3inpink and 1inblue! said...

HI!!! I haven't been on any blogs for a long long time. Your family is growing and darling. I think of you and wonder how you are doing. If you are in UT this summer let's try to see each other. Man how time flies. Blessings to you all. Love, Stacy