Background

Friday, April 26, 2013

Sleep is a thing of the past, apparently

Poor Grant was sick on Sunday and as of yesterday, still had symptoms. Aaron caught the bug, too, and Mike and I have been up in the middle of the night cleaning up when he has gotten sick. And of course Samantha still eats at night. Sleep is a hot commodity around here!

We sincerely hope both boys recover soon so Aaron can go back to preschool (he misses it! We miss it!!) and so Granty can be well, too. Something is going around -- I have heard of several others suffering from a nasty stomach bug this week. Luckily Samantha, Michael, and I have been able to stay well. Fingers crossed we don't get sick!!! I have been washing my hands incessantly out of fear of getting sick and out of fear of Samantha getting sick. Somebody has got to stay well to take care of everyone! :)

So here's to Aaron and Grant getting better! We need some beauty sleep around here! :-)


2 comments:

Dianne said...

We hope all of you get well or stay well. It doesn't sound fun.

Jenny Ramsey said...

I hate, despise, loathe, detest the barfies. Pretty much I would rather have my foot eaten off by a shark. I hope you guys get well fast!