Background

Sunday, March 10, 2013

If you don't want to cry, don't watch this video.


I have been making a concerted effort to sincerely try and enjoy this precious time with my children. The time is swiftly passing, and I know this short season of my life will soon be over. This sweet video reminds us to enjoy the "perfectly ordinary days" and to take more pictures -- just of everyday occurrences.

I love my sweet children. They are growing up so fast! Aaron starts kindergarten in a few months. While we are all ready for him to be in school, it will most definitely be bittersweet. Wasn't it just yesterday we brought him home to our little townhouse in Roseburg, Oregon? Grant sweetly and innocently assures me that he'll still love me when he's bigger. Will he though? :) And Samantha ... don't get me started on Samantha! She's already so big. She's sleeping long stretches at night (which I'm not complaining about!), and she's practically in 6-month clothes already. Before we know it she'll be chasing her big brothers around -- or vice-versa! Anyway, enjoy the video (it's about 7 minutes long,) and enjoy your children at every stage. I want to look back and be able to say that I have no regrets!

(Thanks, Stacy, for providing the video!)

No comments: