Background

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Anniversary attire, according to Aaron

Yesterday marked seven years of marriage for Mike and me. How time flies. I was thinking about some of the figures associated with these seven years:

5 moves together
4 cities lived in: Roseburg, Oregon; Richmond, Virginia; Mechanicsville, Virginia; Tucson, Arizona
3 kids
2 houses owned, 2 cars purchased
1 vacation sans kids (not including the honeymoon) -- NOT ENOUGH! :)
0 pets

A lot has happened in seven years. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful, kind husband who is so awesome with the kids. Heavenly Father knew what He was doing when He blessed me with Mike! :) Life just keeps getting better. Happy anniversary, hon. Thank you for the beautiful flowers and note!


Last night for Family Home Evening we talked about our wedding and the importance of a temple marriage and the blessings that can flow from it. Then we watched lots of family videos. Yesterday I talked a lot about our wedding anniversary, so this morning (Tuesday, mind you,) Aaron emerged from his room dressed like this. He said, "It's my wedding anniversary today!" Oh, and he said the flower was for me. He's a character! :)


1 comment:

Dianne said...

Good for Aaron! What a great story.