Background

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Peanut-Butter And Peanut-Butter Sandwich

I think most moms would agree that some days as a mom are good and some are ... rough. (Let's just be honest here.) Today started out as a not-so-good day. But I couldn't help but get happier as the day went on. On his own accord, Aaron made me a sandwich. I always thought building a sandwich was a skill I would need to teach him, but apparently he picked this one up on his own.

He approached me and told me he made me sandwich. "All by yourself?" I asked. ... "What did you put in it?"

"Peanut butter and ... " he paused. "Peanut butter."

I tried it, and he was right. It was ... well, peanut buttery. And so very delicious. You should try it sometime. Just be sure to eat it with a glass of milk! :)

Kids sure do know how to make us happy!

My sweet little boy and his very own delectable peanut-butter and peanut-butter sandwich. Such a big boy!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so sweet. Miss that kid.. And the rest of you too :)

Bronwynn said...

That is so sweet of Aaron. he is so grown up now. How is the morning sickness? Are you starting to feel better yet?