Background

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Blue or Pink in the House?

Well, we find out the gender of baby #3 one week from tomorrow. But who's counting? :) Our house is pretty divided as to what gender we think (translate: hope) the baby is. Truthfully, I think it's a girl, and the three guys think it is a boy. I just think we need a little more girl power in this house! Just sayin. And I think the boys would be darling with a little sister.

Of course we will be ecstatic either way! If it's another boy, just think, we could have a football team! And, we like boys! I see this as a win-win situation. :) We are honestly just hoping for a healthy baby; gender is almost irrelevant. Any guesses as to what the gender might be? Only time will tell!

3 comments:

Traci said...

We can't wait to find out! I loved all the posts. Aaron is so sweet. Keep them coming.

Jenny Ramsey said...

well, i've already told you that my guess is girl. but...i will say it again. it's a girl!

3inpink and 1inblue! said...

Oh how fun....finding out #3! I can't wait to hear. #3 is a charm! I had 3 girls in a row! Best wishes on either pink or blue! I will guess a girl! Think of you often. Love ya.