Background

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Computer Woes

Sadly just days after my brother completely transformed our computer, it broke! Yep, our more-than-10-year-old computer went kaput - imagine that! So we have no way to upload photos until a) the computer gets repaired (if it's even repairable) or b) we break down and buy a new one. In the meantime at least we have a laptop we can use. Just wanted to explain why there may not be picts on our blog for awhile. We'll keep taking 'em and we'll post them as soon as we can! :)

4 comments:

Familia Forsloff said...

I begged Lane to get a new computer so I finally showed him that it would shut off on me every 10 minutes and that it was soooo loud you could hear it from the living room. You tell Mike that WE NEED PICS of you guys!

Bubbles said...

That nickname "grunts" is too cute. I can't wait to see more pictures, and I hope sooner than later we get to see you guys!

Michelle said...

We would love to see more pics but understand how hard it can be with a slow computer. There are lots of great deals out there! We got one at Costco and love it. I'm sure you'll know who to ask for help when you're ready to buy!

Dawn Rae said...

Sorry about your computer. I hope you didn't loose any pictures or other important stuff on your hard drive.