Background

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Special Visit

My Mom is on the left and her sister Linda, on the right.

My wonderful Aunt Linda came to Virginia for Thanksgiving this year. They drove up to New York to see my sister and her family for the actual holiday, but she and my parents drove down to see us one day. We enjoyed having them over and seeing Linda after so long. This was the first time she had met Aaron -- it was love at first sight. :) Thanks for the visit! We loved seeing you again!

2 comments:

Inspiration Station said...

What a great photo of you all! It must be so nice to be close to both parents now. So good to see Linda in here. I have great memories staying with her and you with all her cats in SL!

Michelle said...

The holidays are so great to help us reunite with loved ones. So glad that you could be with your Aunt Linda!