Background

Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Hair Of Years' Past


1964


1972


1974


1978


1982


1994

You gotta love the hairdos!!! ;) I couldn't help it; I had to join in the fun. I always wondered what it'd be like to live in certain eras ... now at least I know what I'd look like! (Scary.) Ever wonder what you'd look like in a previous decade? Well, find out. Visit this site and upload a photo of yourself ... or of someone you love. :) Let me know if you have a favorite look/year. :) I love the 1964 secretary look!! The natural texture of my hair isn't far from the 1994 look, so it wouldn't take much to create that do. Guess I'm forever a 90s girl (minus the bangs). :)

Thanks, Laura, for sharing the fun link!

10 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

Oh! These are great!! I've seen people doing this - I need to get in on the action.

Asian Keng said...

The best one actually was the African fro. Can you do that one please please please? =D

Unknown said...

Party on, girl!!! I love the 1982 one and I almost put it on my blog but didn't since the hair didn't look blonde!! hee hee

senategirl said...

My vote is for 1984 because it really is the most outrageous hairdo! Jenny, thanks for a REALLY GOOD LAUGH!

Inspiration Station said...

Now that was a hoot to see. At first I didn't recognize you in the first photo. You look good in all the eras. :)

melanie said...

I think 72 looks the most natural on you, but I think your hair totally was like that in the 90s!

Michelle said...

Super fun, Jenny! Thanks for a good laugh :)

Inspiration Station said...

ok, we think alike. I love that song on your blog. It's the first one on my playlist too. :)

3inpink and 1inblue! said...

You are a hot momma. That was funny.

Halliday's said...

Oh, my gosh!!! I just had a great laugh! What a crack up! By the way, I love your song! I haven't heard that one before and really like it!