Background

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Some Christmas Highlights

Only a week so far in VA and already so many wonderful memories!


Here's David and Traci (my brother and sister-in-law) starring in the live nativity at the Washington, D.C. Temple Visitors' Center. They make a wonderful Joseph and Mary! So proud of you guys. :) They had lots of practice holding a baby this week.




Best quote: "This is retirement," says Dad as he holds little Aaron. He has yet to retire. :)


My friend Meghan gave Aaron this sweet yellow Winnie the Pooh outfit.


And here he is with Paige -- both Meghan and Paige are good friends from high school.

Stay tuned for more pics!

6 comments:

melanie said...

I know, we're chomping at the bit to get down there and see everyone!

Jason Heilpern said...

Very cute! What part of VA are you in?

Jenny said...

Hi Jason! We're spending time in Annandale and Stafford, both south of D.C. Have a great Christmas!!

Michelle said...

Thanks so much for sharing these photos. Aaron is just so adorable! I'm so glad that you are having such a great visit with your family!

Inspiration Station said...

I'm so glad you're having a great time in VA with your family. I miss the DC temple lights. So fun to see Meghan and Paige too.

J. Melody said...

Jenny,
I just got your card and package. Thanks so much for the darling outfits! I hope my little boy is as sweet and cute as Aaron. He is such a doll! Isn't it so fun when they start smiling and laughing. Please pass on my holiday greetings to your family.
Happy New Year!
Melody