Background

Monday, May 7, 2012

Living Room: Complete!

Our new couch.
Aaron and Grant in front of our TV with white mantle beneath.
Our new chair.
Side table.
Photo gallery of sorts. :)
The kitchen is the heart of the home, as the saying goes, but the living room is a close second. It's in the living room that we hold Family Home Evenings, watch TV together, read together, laugh together, visit with friends, and generally "take a load off." We finally acquired enough furniture to "complete" this room. Turns out we bought the same Ashley furniture that my sister has -- who knew! It's pretty comfy; I can see why they bought it, too!


3 comments:

Dianne said...

It all looks very nice. Congratulations.

Trish and Matt said...

Looks great. I love your throw pillows.

Inspiration Station said...

I love your new living room. I hope I can come visit sooner than later.