Background

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Some Pictures From Our Amazing Trip To AZ


Spending time with my the Gore and Stone families. My sister and her family live in Maricopa; the Stones live in Mesa.


Lucia with one of the Stone children.


Sasha


Lucia


September 11th parade in Prescott


Ditto


Prescott


We loved the rock formations in this city!

We had a blast traveling around the state of Arizona and spending time with Melanie and her sweet family. We were there a little over a week and enjoyed seeing the Gores' beautiful new home. We also fell in love with a cute little town called Prescott. We strolled down to the town center the night we were there to find people dancing to live jazz music. It was almost surreal! We loved the charm, beauty, and relative simplicity of the town. (Not to mention really good shopping.) ;) Prescott was less than two hours from the Gores' home in Maricopa.

The trip coincided with the wedding reception of a friend I grew up with. She lives in Arizona, and her reception was in Mesa. To describe the reception as beautiful would not be doing it justice -- I will just leave it at that! It was a swanky outdoors celebration, and the bride and groom were stunning. I'm so glad Melanie and I got to venture out for a night and go! Thanks to the hubbies for jointly watching the kids for us. :)

Fun trip! We hope to go back again sometime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Auntie. You said I was Lucia instead me Ramona.
-niece, ramona