Background

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cute Aaronisms

Aaron is starting to say the cutest things and ask the sweetest, sometimes funniest questions, so I have to document these for the sake of my memory and for others to enjoy.

- This morning I had on some pantyhose to wear to church and Aaron, pointing to them, asked: "Are those for the pool, mama?" I explained to him that, no, my pantyhose are not for the pool, but for church. He seemed satisfied with that answer.

- The other day I was trying on a pool cover-up at the store (to wear over a bathing suit), and Aaron pointed to it and asked, "Is that for nigh-night, mama?" After that question, I decided I was definitely NOT getting that cover-up! I'm glad he's around to tell me the honest truth! :)

4 comments:

Jenny Ramsey said...

my kids call my pantyhose my "funny skin"...it's such a marvel to them!

Inspiration Station said...

Sounds like he already has fashion sense like his mama! :)

Unknown said...

I love kids :)

Unknown said...

So cute. You can always get an honest answer from a child :) Keep writing down all the cute things your kiddos say. Happy Mother's Day to you too!! I am FINALLY getting back into the blogging world.