Background

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Grant's Nine-Month Stats

After evaluating Grant today, the doctor said that he was perfect. :) What every parent likes to hear! He is in our eyes too. ;) Last night after putting Grant to bed, I was actually excited to get to be able to see him and play with him again today. We know we are in a good place, because usually by the end of the day I am exhausted and am not thinking at all about the next day. We're glad that he is growing and progressing well. About his personality, he is quick to laugh, super-smiley, and very happy. He also loves to blow bubbles. No wonder I love being around him! He's very likable and friendly. I love this age! He is so fun.

Poor guy has RSV right now, but we hope he gets well soon.

Head circumference: 46.5 cm ~ 75th percentile
Height: 73 cm ~ 50-75th percentile
Weight: 22.5 lb ~ 75th percentile

3 comments:

Trish and Matt said...

Glad to hear your little guy is so charming. I sure love hearing about him and seeing all the adorable pics.

Inspiration Station said...

Oh I hope he is over RSV. No fun! I'm so glad he is healthy and happy. Give your two a squeeze from me. So glad we could see you and your family.

Jenny Ramsey said...

such a cutie!! love these babies!! mathis ones are particularly adorable.