Background

Friday, January 29, 2010

Fun Moments

Mike reminded me last night that I need to continue recording precious things the boys say and do. After all, next week they may not be doing or saying these things anymore. So, a couple of cute things Aaron has said recently:

- Yesterday Aaron got right up in Grant's face and said with a smile, "Hi, hi, hi! How are you?" He's been saying, "How are you?" a lot. Too cute.

- Aaron's new favorite movie is "The Jungle Book." As we all know, the movie features the song "I Wanna Be Like You," so obviously this song is in his head, or it sticks with him. He watched the movie a couple of days ago, and later that day he said, "I wanna be like you, mama." I thought it was so sweet, though I thought something like, "there's some pressure!" Then later he said, "I wanna be like daddy."

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I thought we gave Michael a small notebook for Father´s Day so he could write quotes from the kids in it?