Background

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Little (Big) Grant's Stats

Grant had his four-month checkup today. Here are his stats:

Weight: 18.6 pounds ~ 95th percentile
Height: 26 1/4 inches ~ 75th-90th percentile
Head: 42.4 cm ~ 50th percentile

I mentioned to the pediatrician that Aaron is a good big brother, other than the occasional sitting on top of Grant. The doctor said that Aaron's probably just trying to get his fill - that if Grant continues this pattern of growth that Aaron will want to be as polite as possible to Grant. :)

We've got a big boy on our hands! :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

It's always fun to see where they land on the charts at the checkups. Glad to know that Grant is really thriving!

Bubbles said...

Yes!!!!! I love those stats. I wish I could squish the crap out of your little guy. Tatiana was 19 pounds at 2 months!!! What a chunker. I so miss that

Stathis Five said...

This is so great to grow. What a cutie?

Inspiration Station said...

Go Grant! It will be fun for our little boys to interact when you come to Utah to visit. Can't wait.

Halliday's said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! I can't believe it! Go Grant Go! or should I say "Grow Aaron Grow! " )