Background

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Some Random Photos


This one's for Mindy! A couple of weekends ago we enjoyed a visit with Mindy's sister Maryanne, Maryanne's cute daughter Emily, Maryanne's husband, and Mindy's parents. Mindy -- where were you?? :) Missed you! (This might be the only picture you get of me pregnant.) :)


That same weekend we met our new niece Leah for the first time. She is so beautiful! We were able to attend her baby blessing while there. Aaron loved her and was so tender with her. He wanted to make her happy! We hope he has the same kind of love for his little brother who's on the way.


Sixteen months - Aaron can feed himself with a spoon! So cute and so very messy! (Especially since he refuses to wear a bib ... ) The boy loves to eat. Apparently he also loves this brush! Gotta love the wild hair ...

10 comments:

Inspiration Station said...

OH, I wish I had been there. No fair! I'm so glad you could see my family while up for the blessing. Maryanne so wanted to tell you her news then, but just barely told us. She is pregnant...with twins. Isn't that exciting! You look great!

amylouwhosews said...

can't wait to see you!

3inpink and 1inblue! said...

Ah come one show me the cute baby bump belly! I bet you look great!

Michelle said...

Jenny, you are looking so adorable! And I love the picture of Aaron feeding himself. He is really getting to be such a big boy, and with gorgeous curls! I am so glad that he was so tender with his niece. That's very reassuring for you both, I'm sure!

Halliday's said...

You look great, you beautiful lady!

Stathis Five said...

aaron is so cute. We miss him so much. It was so good to talk to you the other day.
Takecare.

Bubbles said...

Hey, when are you due again? And my sister is Leah. Good name your sister picked!

melanie said...

that picture with aaron and leah is so cute. It almost looks like they have the same noses.

J. Melody said...

You are way too cute pregnant. No fair. Aaron is still a doll. Can't wait to see #2.

Asian Keng said...

you were the one who said your kids were going to be furry. :P Glad to see it's panning out just as you'd predicted... Aaron is such a cutie!!!