Background

Monday, January 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Apparently I was tagged several days ago and didn't realize it till now. Oops. Sorry Laura. :) So, some fun facts about me ...

1. I met Kiefer Sutherland in the Los Angeles Airport a couple years ago. We even took a picture to prove it, but then I proceeded to ruin the digital camera by placing my bag in one of those bathroom sinks with the automatic faucets. Camera, ruined. Darn those sinks!! (I promise I really did meet him. The Oshitas can vouch for it! He even put his arm around me.) Totally looks the same in person.

2. I met NBC's Nightly News man Tom Brokaw in an elevator in Washington, D.C. Okay, that was more of a stalking situation, but the Kiefer Sutherland meeting was totally by chance. :)

3. My sister and I both married Mike's. My husband and I both have a younger brother named David, and our oldest siblings both have boys named Jacob. No more duplicate names, please! ;)

4. I, too, would own everything in Williams Sonoma if I could! Pottery Barn, too. Pretty much anything that comes in yellow.

5. I was vice president of the BYU Democrats Club (all 12 of us.) (Don't worry ... I don't vote along party lines ... )

6. I started scrapbooking when I had Aaron (didn't know I had it in me!) I figured it was part of the calling.

7. One of my favorite pastimes is spending time in bookstores just lounging and reading.

8. Places I long to visit: Europe (hopefully soon), Tahiti, New York City (again and again and again - I never get sick of it!), and wherever family is.

I am now tagging Melanie, Trish, Jen K., Amy, Erin, and Melody. (I figure at least one of you will do it!) :) You're it!!

6 comments:

Jason Heilpern said...

Isnt going to like a Barnes and Nobles and just walking around browsing and readin for hours such a wonderful thing!

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny- I've been waitng for you to put up your tag post. Did you know you can turn your blog into a scrapbook. That's my excuse for not scrapbooking ;) here is the link www.blurb.com

Familia Forsloff said...

Here I thought I knew Jenny!...You just seem to be at the right place at the right time meeting all these celebrities. We gotta get out a lot more together!

Michelle said...

I love bookstores too! Just the smell is enough to make me smile, even if I can't stay long.

Asian Keng said...

wait, what? what does it mean to be tagged?!

Jenny said...

asian keng: Being tagged means it's your turn to produce a list of eight fun/interesting facts about yourself & post it on your blog. Sky's the limit. Happy list making! ;)